CDL A Route Delivery Driver
Date: Nov 01, 2018
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Join the Baily Food Service of Atlanta Team and make a difference by achieving your career goals. Exceeding customer expectations leads to recognition as well as personal and professional growth within the company.
Seeking experienced CDL Drivers to load & unload products with efficiency, accuracy and the determination that keeps us being our best.
Baily International has been proudly serving the metro Atlanta area and surrounding states since 1996. We are one of the largest broad line food distribution companies in the Southeast Asian Market.
As one of the top distributors in the Southeast Asian market, we are committed to delivering the highest quality of goods and value to our customers.
All positions will require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check to include (criminal history)
Starting Salary Per Year: $62,400 plus $30 a month cell phone reimbursement. Within 90-days potential to increase to $65,000 year.
Days: Monday -- Saturday, Hours - Early route times starting between 3 am -- 6 am.
Drivers will be scheduled with a combination of Local Routes & (2) Day Regional Routes - Drivers on a (2) day route will be provided a hotel & gas card if assigned a Day Cab / Straight Truck.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Safety sensitive position and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Loading, unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner
- Must be able to safely lift 50-75+ lbs.
- Drug and alcohol free policy compliance.
- Additional duties as assigned
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. --While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, reach above and below the shoulders, squat, bend, kneel, and sit.
- The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50-75 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- The employee must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.
- 2 Years OTR Experience
- 25 Years of Age
- Class A License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Baily International of Atlanta reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace