CDLA Company, Lease, Military & Student Drivers
Date: Oct 04, 2018
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
PGT Trucking - The Proud Professionals!
When you drive for PGT Trucking, you are part of a team of Proud Professionals, recognized as the best in the flatbed industry. We look for drivers who are team-oriented, reliable and committed to their profession. Being a professional driver at PGT means you are now one of the elite drivers in the industry.
Whether you are new to trucking and just obtained your CDLA, a Military Veteran, an experienced driver, or anywhere in between, we have positions to fit your level of expertise!
PGT can offer you various driving positions to meet the driving lifestyle you prefer!
Local - Regional - OTR - Dedicated - Specialized
PGT CDLA Company Drivers enjoy many perks and benefits:
- Percentage Pay - Up To 28% of Line Haul Revenue!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) 100% match up to 5% of gross pay
- Retention and Recognition Programs!
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- Rider and Pet Program
- $1000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
- 24/7 Safe Operations Manager support
The Benefits of Percentage Pay!
The two most common methods of truck driver compensation are either mileage pay, or percentage pay. At PGT Trucking, we compensate our drivers on a percentage pay basis because we know this earns our drivers more! So what's the difference? Consider this example:
A customer needs a load hauled 1,236 miles and will pay $2,900 for the load to be moved.
- Mileage Payis simply what it implies. You are paid a certain dollar amount per mile that you drive. For example, if you are paid 56 cents per mile and you drive 1,236 miles, your pay would look like this: .56 cents x 1236 miles = $692
- Percentage Pay is based off a percentage the shipper paid to haul their load. Using the example above, if your percentage is 28% and the shipper paid $2,900 dollars for the load, your pay would look like: $2,900 x .28 = $812
As you see in the example above, an experienced driver on percentage pay earns $120 more for pulling the same load as the driver on mileage based pay! NO BRAINER!
What are you waiting for?
Give Us A Call Today at
888-925-0219 or apply online now!
At least 21 years of age
Possess a valid Class - A CDL
Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen
Meet PGT's Driver Hiring Guidelines
Truck Driver Jobs in Madison, WI
- Hunt Transportation: Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Madison, WI
- Crete Carrier Corporation: National OTR Dry Van Driving Job – Madison, WI
- Shaffer Trucking: National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job – Madison, WI
- J.B. Hunt Transport: Regional Truck Driver
- Combined Transport: Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers/Up to 56 CPM!