Western Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Tacoma, WA
Date: Nov 19, 2018
Crete Carrier Corporation
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their 14-day, Western Regional Fleet. Drivers will earn top pay and receive industry leading benefits while running in the Western United States. Apply today.
- Starting Pay: $.45 – $.48 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: Top drivers on this fleet average $55,000 per year
- Days on the road: 14
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Operating Area: New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Montana
- Fleet Type: Company, Regional
- Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing
- Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy
- 2 dogs or cats
- No-cost rider policy
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Truck Driver Jobs in Tacoma, WA
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Hunt Transportation: National OTR Two Week Fleet – Tacoma, WA
- Shaffer Trucking: National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job – Tacoma, WA
- J.B. Hunt Transport: Local Truck Driver
- Schneider: Driver - Regional LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight - Class A CDL