CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Jobs â€“ Average Up To $70k annually!
Date: Dec 30, 2018
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Are you ready to join a Fortune 500 company? Join the Tyson family as a CDL-A OTR truck driver to take advantage of our largest pay increase in company history, with increased salaries as high as 15%! Plus, with an industry-leading, low-cost benefits package, you'll always be earning the most with Tyson!
Why join the Tyson family? Because our OTR truck drivers average over $70,000 annually and earn more perks per mile, plus you'll enjoy:
- Average over $70K with our increased pay
- Experienced truck drivers with 3 or more years go to top pay after 1 year
- OTR home time and NEW regional offerings
- Steady freight â€“ 2,500 miles/week average
- Low-cost medical, prescription, dental & vision coverage with premiums as low as $13.02/week (basic life included with premium)
- Safety bonus
- New layover/detention policy
- Multi-stop drop pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock purchase program
- High-grade equipment
- 99% no-touch freight
- 9 paid holidays ($130/day) and vacation
We've been working with great professional truck drivers to deliver great food since 1935, and we want to work with YOU! If you're ready to run regional lanes for high-power rewards, contact Tyson recruiters today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Valid CDL-A license in state of residence required
- 21 yrs. of age or older
- 9 months or more of verifiable OTR Tractor Trailer driving experience within the last 12 months
- Must be able to pass D.O.T. physical examination, D.O.T. drug screening and road test
- Must be willing to park at designated parking area
- Must be at (12) twelve points or less on the Tyson Driver Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last five (5) years
- No D.O.T. Drug or Alcohol test in the past (3) three years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Truck Driver Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- Hunt Transportation: National Owner Operator Flatbed Driving Job – Atlanta, GA
- Bolt Express: Experienced Class A CDL Team Drivers
- Crete Carrier Corporation: National OTR Dry Van Driving Job – Atlanta, GA
- Shaffer Trucking: 21-Day, Chocolate Dedicated Class A Driving Job – Atlanta, GA
- Quality Carriers: CDL-A Tanker Owner Operator Truck Driver - $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!