CDL-A Wisconsin Regional Truck Driver Jobs
Date: Jan 02, 2019
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
What makes our Wisconsin regional routes at NTB a top choice for CDL-A professionals? It all starts with our guaranteed home time & increased pay rates for our hardworking drivers!
NTB is seeking qualified CDL-A professionals to run freight out of our Meijer Pleasant Prairie facility. This regional truck driver job opportunity offers frequent, guaranteed home time and higher rates through our new increase – That’s on top of safety and production bonuses and full insurance benefits.
CDL-A Wisconsin Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Guaranteed home time
- Higher mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
- Weekend incentive – 6 CPM
- Students earn $5,000 in tuition reimbursements
- Bonus opportunities for safety and production
- Full benefits (medical, life, dental, optical)
- No East Coast miles
- 95% drop & hook
- Pickup and drop pay
- Detention and breakdown pay
- Holiday & vacation pay
Get started with guaranteed home time & increased pay rates – apply for Wisconsin Regional Truck Driver Jobs today.
Part-time positions also available!
CDL-A Wisconsin regional truck driver job requirements:
- Good work history
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No DUIs in the last 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Truck Driver Jobs in Kenosha, WI
- Bolt Express: Company Team Drivers Needed
- U.S. Xpress: Team Lease to Own Truck Driver - Runs out of Wisconsin!
- J.B. Hunt Transport: Regional Truck Driver
- Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, Inc.: CDL A O/O Dry Van Drivers
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Home weekends, Midwest Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Kenosha, WI