Become A CDL-A Truck Driver Through Henderson Truckingâ€™s Training Program!
Date: Jan 03, 2019
Earl Henderson Trucking
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Henderson Trucking, founded in 1978 and based near St. Louis, MO, has openings for recent CDL-A graduates, or â€œRefresherâ€ Drivers (someone who has driven, but has been out of the industry for a while, or with previous training experience that wasn't finished). We invite you to take a closer look at our company and discover all we have to offer you, your family and your future!
Call to speak to a recruiter today at 618-342-4023!
WHAT HENDERSON OFFERS:
- Freightliner Cascadia's
- Solo & Teams
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for Trainees
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Refreshers
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- Now Accepting Recent Graduates!
- No Out of Pocket Expenses or Up Front Costs
- 6-8 Week Training Course for Trainees
- 3-4 Week Training Course for Refreshers (with pay credit for all previous driving experience)
- Guaranteed Job and Guaranteed Weekly Pay Upon Successful Completion
- Must Be 21 Years of Age or Older
- Must Hold a CDL-A License
- Ability to be away from home during training (4 to 8 weeks to start)
- Complete all portions of the driver application, including:
- Three years of employment history including unemployment
- Pass a mandatory drug screen & DOT physical
Truck Driver Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Top 25% average $89k on 12-Day, Dedicated Fleet – Albuquerque, NM
- Action Resources: CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - Dry Van
- Trans-System: CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – Regional Flatbed Drivers
- Soar Transportation Group: 6K Sign-On Truck Drivers Class A Company Drivers