Owner Operators PGT has Great Freight and Rates!
Date: Jan 07, 2019
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
DRIVING FOR PGT AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
Our strategic terminal network makes finding return loads easier and quicker, so we can help ensure you have an abundance of freight and excellent rates. We also work to maximize your time on the road and get you home on the weekends.
To support your success, we offer several customized programs for Independent Contractors. As part of our extended team, you qualify for our quarterly safety incentive awards, get weekly settlements, and PGT files all state road and fuel taxes.
PGT Independent Contractors have access to a variety of insurance programs and resources to maximize efficiency and ease while working with us. The size of our company and fleet allows us to leverage our buying power to save you money in fuel, maintenance, and other resources.
PGT Independent Contractors Enjoy Many Benefits and Perks Including:
- 75% of the Line Haul Revenue
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- GREAT BENEFITS
- Discounted Parts and Tires
- Flexibility in Freight Choices
- PrePass at a Reduced Cost
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- $1000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
- Available Health Care
- Rider Program
- Fuel Cards, Trip Advances
- Company Trailer Rental Available
- Virgin Tires on All Trailers
- Four Weeks Free Trailer Rental
What are you waiting for?
Give Us A Call Today at: 888-925-0219 or apply online now!
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Class - A CDL
- Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen
- Meet PGT’s Driver Hiring Guidelines
Truck Driver Jobs in Rochester, MN
- US Expediters: CDL-A Truck Driver: Solo & Team Owner Operators - Avg $280K
- Decker: Class A CDL Truck Driver - OTR Reefer up to \$.55 CPM
- Combined Transport: Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers/Up to 56 CPM!
- J.B. Hunt Transport: Regional Truck Driver
- Hurricane Express: Extra Holiday Money For Hurricane Express Drivers!