Date: Jan 07, 2019
C.A.R. Transport, Inc.
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Seeking experienced 9-car Stinger tractor-trailer, and 4-car Flatbed, drivers. Auto-hauling new cars from the Littleton railyard to dealerships locally and regionally.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pick up and relocation of vehicles, to include loading, securing, and unloading.
- Perform required before, during, and after delivery inspections of company truck and document/report any maintenance or safety issues to management.
- Provide excellent customer service during delivery and pick up operations.
- Maintain all required certifications pertaining to DOT/FMCSA & OSHA regulations.
- Prepare, receive and provide accurate documentation for the delivery or pick up of vehicles.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you ensuring it remains in excellent condition.
- Maintain contact with dispatch to receive pick up or delivery instructions, or to receive notice of changes in schedules.
- Maintain log of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for completion of all company documentation, ensuring it is submitted to the appropriate department on a timely basis.
- Must report to Terminal or contact Terminal Manager each work day
- Maintain a good driving record.
- Comply with all regulations, rules, and Company procedures while performing job duties.
What we offer:
- Company driver pay ranges between $1.00 to $1.05 per loaded mile, to start, depending on auto-hauling experience, plus piece pay and additional drop pay. Review at 90 days.
- Guaranteed $1200.00 per week, as long as drivers are available to work.
- Owner Operators receive 80% of company contracted rates.
- $8000 Sign On Bonus for CDL drivers with 2 or more years of verifiable experience.
- Full health benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental.
- 401(k) plan with rich employer match.
- Well-maintained fleet, including 100 new trucks added in the last year. Average age of truck is 3 years.
- Good home time, with drivers averaging 2-3 nights a week at home. Weekend work is required when freight volumes demand it.
Requirements to work:
- Experienced auto hauler with at least 2 years of continuous employment in an auto hauling position.
- 2 years of verifiable CDL driving
- Ability to pass DOT physical, and drug & alcohol screen
Who we are:
C.A.R. Transport, Inc. has been in business since 1983. We are family-owned and based out of Burleson, TX with additional terminals in Houston and Kansas City, and railyards in the same cities. In addition to Littleton, CO, we also operate out of: Albuquerque, NM; Birmingham, AL; Fort Worth, TX; Greensburg, IN; Lincoln, AL; Mesquite, TX; Nashville, TN; Pearland, TX; Rosenberg, TX; St. Paul, MN.
We contract with the following manufacturers: Honda, Hyundai/Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota. We also haul used cars, auction units, and rental cars for various customers throughout the central part of the country.
Truck Driver Jobs in Littleton, CO
- Trans-System: CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – Regional Flatbed Drivers
- CRST Expedited: Become a Class A CDL Truck Driver Using your GI Bill™ Benefits!
- Soar Transportation Group: 5K Sign On Truck Driver Class A CDL Regional Western
- CRST Dedicated Services: CDL A Truck Drivers - Consistent Miles, Pay, Hometime!
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck