Local Truck Driver Job in Covington, GA
Date: Jan 08, 2019
Location: Covington, Georgia
TransForce is seeking full-time professional drivers in Covington, GA
- $1,300 - $1,400 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Saturday thru Thursday Shift
- 2 Years Recent Tractor Trailer Driving Experience Required
TransForce offers local home daily positions for Class A drivers. Multiple shifts available to meet your work/home schedule. Drivers will work a Saturday thru Thursday shift. Our local drivers earn an average of $1,300 - $1,400 per week plus benefits. You will not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, vision, dental, 401k & more. Apply now online or call a recruiter for more information.
APPLY NOW or CALL 770-923-2825 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Covington, GA
$1,300 - $1,400
All shifts available
2 Years of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?: