CDL Class A Driver
Date: Jan 28, 2019
Location: Portland, Maine
It's time to join New England's leading dairy company with a 92-year history of being the best in the business.
- You’ll work locally for a great company
• No long-haul driving
• Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
• Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
• Variety of assignments across norther New England
• Develop service skills and new relationships
• Opportunities for special assignments
• Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
• Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
• Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation – YEAR #1)
• Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
• $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
• Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
• Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
Requirements for a CDL Class A Route Sales Drivers are:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Prior driver/delivery experience is considered a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to start early AM and adapt to customer needs and required schedules.
- Maintain a current DOT medical card and operate in accordance with DOT Regulations
- Develop proficiency with a handheld computer device.
- Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections
Truck Driver Jobs in Portland, ME
- Hunt Transportation: 21-Day, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Portland, ME
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Home Weekly, Northeast Dedicated Dry Van Driving Job – Portland, ME
- Shaffer Trucking: National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job – Portland, ME
- Hunt National: 21-Day, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Portland, ME