Regional Truck Driver Job in Birmingham, AL
Date: Feb 09, 2019
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
TransForce is seeking full-time professional drivers in Birmingham, AL
- $1,425 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- .45 CPM Up To 3000 Miles Per Week.
- New Equipment
- Home Weekends - Take Your Truck Home
- Well Maintained Equipment - Pet Friendly!
TransForce offers our drivers steady work. All shifts are available to meet your work/home schedule. Our Class A drivers earn up to $1,425 weekly plus benefits. Drivers will be home on the weekends and can take the truck home as well. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k, & more. Apply now online or call a recruiter for more information.
APPLY NOW or CALL 615-399-0143 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Regional | Birmingham, AL
All shifts available
1-2 Years of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?:
Truck Driver Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: Intermodal Owner Operator Truck Driver
- Robbie D. Wood: CDL Driver - Hazmat Waste division
- Combined Transport: Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers/Up to 56 CPM!
- Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, Inc.: CDL A O/O Dry Van Drivers
- J&R Schugel: CDL-A Southeast Regional Truck Driver Jobs