CDL Class A - Long-Haul Tractor/Trailer Drivers
Date: Mar 04, 2019
Big Tex Trailers
Location: Mount Pleasant, Texas
We offer top of the line Penske trucks, home most weekends, competitive pay and great benefits.
Big Tex Trailers has established its place as America's #1 professional grade trailer manufacturer by focusing on the needs of our customers and delivering industry-leading quality, durability and value.
The Company: Since 1982, Big Tex Trailers Inc. has grown from a small-town trailer shop into a multimillion-dollar enterprise, creating opportunities every step of the way. The secret to our success is, hire great people, give them the support they need, and push them to reach their full potential. Nearly two thousand employees wake up each morning and call Big Tex Trailers home. Our commitment to our employees goes far beyond a parking place and a paycheck, it is our commitment to ensure that we offer our employees stability, safety, and the ability to reach their full potential. Reaching this potential is what is most important to us and makes the industry leading product we build even better.
The Position: We’re looking for Long-Haul CDL Class A drivers. Long-haul drivers service a wide geographic area and are typically home on weekends. May have occasional weekend runs.
Starting Pay: $.40 per mile plus $28.50 per diem.
- We use worry-free Penske leased trucks
- We offer excellent benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other supplementary insurance plans.
- We also have a company matched 401(k) plan.
- Class A CDL
- At least two years CDL Class A driving experience
- Flatbed / step deck preferred
- 24 years of age or older
- Clean Driving Record
- Transport Goods from one location to another using tractor-trailer rigs
- May have to tarp loads
Location: Drivers can live within a 60-mile radius of Mt. Pleasant, Texas
Why Should You Apply?
- Top of the line Penske Fleet
- Home most weekends
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits
Truck Driver Jobs in Mount Pleasant, TX
- KLLM: FFE Dedicated Team Driver
- Bolt Express: Company Teams - Straight Truck2
- U.S. Xpress: Truck Driver Opportunities for CDL or Non CDL Holders - 4 Raises in 1st Yr & Paid Orientation
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers
- Builders Transportation Company: Class A CDL Regional / OTR Flatbed Drivers