Regional Truck Driver
Date: Mar 21, 2019
J.B. Hunt Transport
Location: BENTONVILLE , Arkansas
J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for regional driving jobs within our Intermodal fleet!
This regional Intermodal trucking job features:
- Limited-time $3,000 transition assistance pay
- Average annual earnings projected at $60,000
- Potential to average $68,000
- Home weekly
- Consistent, hassle-free delivery
- Easy access in and out of the rail yards, getting you on the road faster
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
As America's largest intermodal carrier, J.B. Hunt's fleet boasts 87,000 company-owned and maintained containers and 80,000 company-owned and maintained chassis. Which means our drivers don’t have to deal with the hassle of shared or poorly maintained pools. Plus, we offer expedited on/off ramp access and container tracking to cut down wasted time at the yard. And less time on the yard means more time on the road and more money in your pocket.
J.B. Hunt Intermodal drivers also receive access to competitive benefit packages including options for an individual or a family with offerings including medical, dental, prescription and more. Drivers also begin accruing paid time off from day one.
Call 1-877-791-9458 for more information about this regional Intermodal driving job or pre-qualify online now.