Class C Drivers Needed
Date: Apr 30, 2019
Location: San Jose, California
To ensure total customer satisfaction through complete and reliable delivery service. Responsible for handling the product carefully and in a timely manner to the correct destination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Picking and packing orders when needed.
- Drive and deliver orders to customers.
- Load and unload products.
- Configure routes when necessary to help improve service levels to customers.
- Provide efficient, productive operations of company and product.
- Verify order to ensure correct products loaded.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Ensure goods are loaded into trucks in a safe and logical order.
- Make sure the load is properly secured.
- Return all shipping documents to Transportation Manager on completion of deliveries.
- Address and resolve customer problems, as appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to manager.
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all customer interactions.
- Be able to work a flexible day schedule, including weekends
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Multiple stop delivery routes each day
- Hand truck and/or pallet jack utilized
- Truck lift gate or ramp utilized
- Tractor trailer or bobtail
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Must have a clean driving record.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick, vacation and personal time
- 6 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Truck Driver Jobs in San Jose, CA
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Quality Carriers: CDL-A Tanker Owner Operator Truck Driver
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems: Owner Operator & Lease Purchase Truck Driver
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Schneider: Driver - Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL