Local Truck Driver Job in Branchburg, NJ
Date: May 02, 2019
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
TransForce is seeking professional Class A flatbed drivers in Branchburg, NJ
- $1,000 - $1,200 Weekly Average plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Trucks are pre-loaded - Tarping required in the rain
- Customers Unload w/forklift
- 2 years of Tractor Trailer Experience Required
TransForce offers CDL A driving jobs making $1,000 - $1,200 weekly average plus benefits and home daily. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k & more. Apply now online.
CONTACT ONE OF OUR LOCAL RECRUITERS KRISTINE OR DORRELL TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 908-272-7777 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Local Flatbed | Branchburg, NJ
$1,000 - $1,200
2 Years of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?: