Regional Truck Driver Job in Ahoskie, NC
Date: May 16, 2019
Location: Ahoskie, North Carolina
TransForce is seeking Class A Flatbed drivers in Ahoskie, NC
- $23.00 per Hour plus Benefits
- Flatbed - Regional
- Ahoskie, NC to North East
- Some Tarping Reequired
- Out one day & back
- 1 Year of Tractor Trailer Driving Experience Required
TransForce offers flatbed positions making $28.00 per hour plus benefits. Out one day and back. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401K & more.
CONTACT OUR LOCAL RECRUITER TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 800-533-8986 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Regional | Ahoskie, NC
1 Year of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?:
Truck Driver Jobs in Ahoskie, NC
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!