CDL-A Truck Driver OTR Team Jobs: Generous bonuses and high miles at SRT!
Date: May 17, 2019
Southern Refrigerated Transport
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Team truck driver opportunities at Southern Refrigerated Transport provide high miles and extras other carriers donâ€™t offer, including UNLIMITED EARNED TIME OFF. Hazmat & Tanker CDL-A teams with 5 yearsâ€™ experience make 29.5Â¢ per mile for placarded hazmat loads. If your team runs 8,000 miles combined, both drivers get paid 27Â¢ per mile for 8,000 miles. PLUS, each driver earns the pay rate of the teammate with the most experience.
Team Truck Driver advantages:
- Total team mile pay â€“ call to see if you qualify!
- Unlimited earned home time
- Generous Bonuses:
- oTop Miles Bonus: 5Â¢ for all miles over 16,300 per driver within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
- oPlacarded HazMat Loads : 5Â¢ per mile
- oFuel bonus: Up to 2Â¢/mile
- oDriver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash â€“ no limits!
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k & Paid vacation
- Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
- Pet policy & rider program
- And, more!
Is your driving team ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Call to learn more and apply today!
CDL-A Team Truck Driver Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 4 monthsâ€™ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
- Drivers that donâ€™t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
- Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Truck Driver Jobs in Raleigh, NC
- KLLM: CDL-A Truck Driver - Company Drivers /Lease Purchase/Independent Contractors / Teams / Students
- U.S. Xpress: CDL Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Southeast Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Raleigh, NC
- Shaffer Trucking: National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job – Raleigh, NC
- Builders Transportation Company: Class A CDL Regional / OTR Flatbed Drivers