Drivers Company Class A CDL Flatbed Specialized
Date: Jun 07, 2019
Anderson Trucking Service
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Class A CDL Drivers: Company Driver - Flatbed Specialized
COMPANY DRIVERS: Flatbed Specialized OTR
Grow your career with Anderson Trucking Service!
Our over-the-road flatbed specialized Company Drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay. During our NEW Upside Pay pilot program, our Flatbed Drivers improved their pay to 68¢ per mile on AVERAGE! Enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the RESPECT you deserve. PLUS, get $1,000 weekly MINIMUM guaranteed for your first four weeks! After that, you'll earn CPM or 23% of Operating Statistics revenue - whatever earns you MORE! One of the lowest turnover rates in the U.S. with an average driver tenure of five years!
Top-level benefits and bonuses
- NEW! UPSIDE PAY program: CPM or 23% of revenue - whichever earns you MORE!
- GUARANTEED home time every 2 weeks when requested
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Drop, pick up and stop pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for Driver and spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of eight months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months OR 12 months verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements with two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years
Truck Driver Jobs in Erie, PA
- KLLM: \$5000 Sign On Bonus Independent Contractors/Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Bolt Express: Sprinter Owner Operator
- U.S. Xpress: CDL A Truck Driver - Northeast Regional - Home Weekly!
- Malone Powered by CRST: Flatbed CDL A Truck Drivers - Become an Owner Operator!
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers