Route Delivery Driver Seasonal
Date: Jun 29, 2019
Location: Miramar, Florida
Competitive salary offered for seasonal drivers. Location, Miramar, FL.
Are you looking for an exciting seasonal opportunity? Nestlé Waters North America is looking for summer seasonal drivers for deliveries in major markets across the country. This seasonal role is full-time active during our ‘busy season’ which will vary year to year. If you would like to have some extra income, please read on.
What will you need?
- You’ll need a clean driving record and meet the Driver Qualifications listed below.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather conditions while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck 120 times a day and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene of an accident, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here:https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.
Seasonal assignments offer you the opportunity to test the waters and determine if this is the right job and company for you while offering you valuable work experience at a leading food & beverage company. We offer a competitive wage and consideration for full-time roles if opportunities exist at the end of the assignment. Individuals in temporary assignments are not eligible for the standard benefits package (i.e. medical, dental, vision, etc.).
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Truck Driver Jobs in Miramar, FL
- Malone Powered by CRST: Flatbed CDL A Truck Drivers - Become an Owner Operator!
- CRST Dedicated Services: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- Pegasus Transportation: Class A CDL Team Drivers - Consistent High Miles!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Nestle Waters: Route Delivery Driver Seasonal