TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED FOR ACME BRICK
Date: Jul 10, 2019
Location: Elgin, Texas
We are currently seeking a “best in class” Truck Driver that will operate a diesel or gasoline powered tractor-trailer to transport and deliver product, materials and accessories. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You will be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining procedures, communication and customer service. Not only will your efforts allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned) This is a safety sensitive position
- Transport and deliver product, materials and accessories to customers and/or home facility
- Operate boom or truck mounted forklift to load/unload product, materials and accessories
- Maintain delivery schedule and coordinate activities with dispatchers at several facilities
- Inspect product prior to loading for accuracy to delivery ticket’s description and securely packaged
- Maintain DOT log and record data as required
Skills and Experience Required for Success
- 2+ years of related experience
- 2 years clean driving record and current CDL license
Competencies Required for Success
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated prioritization / time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Truck Driver Jobs in Elgin, TX
- CRST Dedicated Services: CDL A Truck Drivers - Consistent Miles, Pay, Hometime!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- Acme Brick: TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED FOR ACME BRICK