CDL A Delivery Truck Driver- Sign on Bonus $5,000
Date: Jul 11, 2019
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Weekly Walk in Job Fair
When: Every Wednesday from 2pm- 4pm
Location:900 Kingbird Rd, Lincoln, NE, 68521
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team and experience The Heart of Food and Service.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Top performing CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers average $91,000 per year.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have a mix of daily routes with the possibility of being out 2- 3 nights perweek
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- More benefits, too many to name
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Winning attitude and approachable personality
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Lincoln is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Truck Driver Jobs in Lincoln, NE
- KLLM: \$10,000 Sign On Bonus Class A CDL Driver
- TransAm Trucking: CDL-A Student Truck Driver Jobs
- Hunt Transportation: Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Lincoln, NE
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Top 25% average $77k on Home Weekly, Dedicated Fleet – Lincoln, NE