CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers
Date: Aug 25, 2019
Location: Hammond, Indiana
CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Location in Lansing, IL!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- All Miles Paid! Pay Increases at 3 Months, 1 Year & Annually
- Pay Starts at $0.52 per Loaded Mile and $0.44 per Unloaded Mile
- Regional Drivers:
- Average $1,100 - $1,600 Weekly; TOP EARNERS AVERAGE $1,800
- New Schedule Options - 4 Days On with 3 Days Off
- Operate Within a 500 Mile Radius of Lansing, IL
- OTR Drivers:
- Average $1,400 - $1,900 Weekly; TOP EARNERS AVERAGE $2,000
- $112,600 First Year Earnings for OTR Drivers with 6 Months Tank Experience
- $2,500 - $5,000 OTR Driver Sign-On Bonus (Minimum 14 Days Out)
- Bunk Pay for Every Night in Truck and Deadhead Miles
- Escalating Performance Bonuses Up to $2,000 per Quarter
- EpicVue in All Company Trucks - Watch Live & DVR!
- Dedicated Driver Manager
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Weekly Direct Deposit / No Hold Back
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business
- Personal Wellness Program - Designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High-Quality Options to Choose From
- Short and Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Vacation Time and 401k with Company Match
- Steady and Consistent Work, Freight is Year-Round
Select the Lansing Terminal 181 when applying!
- Must Have CDL-A With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
Truck Driver Jobs in Hammond, IN
- KLLM: Class A CDL Truck Driver Out 5 Home 2
- Bolt Express: Company Teams - Straight Truck
- Builders Transportation Company: Class A CDL Regional / OTR Flatbed Drivers
- U.S. Xpress: Dedicated Truck Driver - Home Weekly!
- Quality Carriers: CDL-A Tanker Owner Operator Truck Driver - Up to $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!