Driver - Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Date: Sep 16, 2019
Location: Brownsville, Tennessee
Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you'll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
All Class A CDL holders
Tennessee Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year*
- $8,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Tennessee Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Tennessee
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it." Ron, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 8000
Truck Driver Jobs in Brownsville, TN
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!
- U.S. Xpress: CDL Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!
- KLLM: \$5000 Sign On Bonus Independent Contractors/Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Bolt Express: Company Drivers - Class A CDL
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers