Driver - Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Date: Sep 16, 2019
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay as a Team truck driver in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (choose more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
All Class A CDL holders
Florida Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Florida Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Northern or Central Florida
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Advantage Club — after five years with Schneider, you’ll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program — enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform — the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Florida. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Truck Driver Jobs in Melbourne, FL
- U.S. Xpress: CDL Dedicated Truck Driver - Run Southeast Only with Great Pay!
- Hogan Transports: CDL A Car Haul Truck Driver - $25/Hour
- Pegasus Transportation: Class A CDL Team Drivers - Consistent High Miles!
- CRST Dedicated Services: CDL A Truck Drivers - Consistent Miles, Pay, Hometime!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!