Truck Driver Recent Grads! 2nd Pay Increase of 2018!
Date: Oct 14, 2019
Location: Ahoskie, North Carolina
Whether you recently completed driver training or you already have your CDL-A and need on the road experience…We’ve got your back.
Call for details! 866-778-0202Setting You Up For Success
CRST supports you every step of the way as your progress through your trucking training and grow your career. Our hands-on training model provides the individual attention you need to succeed while you drive for us. We also offer 24-hour support for drivers if any questions or issues should come up on the road. Additionally, as a recent graduate, we offer you up to seven pay increases in your first year. CRST is the largest team carrier with the longest average miles in the industry, so you can increase your earnings even more!
Driving with a Trainer
Learn first-hand from an industry veteran as part of a driver team, gain exposure to real-world driving situations such as load monitoring, driving in all conditions, practicing defensive driving techniques, and much more. After you complete your orientation, you’ll be matched with an instructor for 28 days of on-the-road training.What Is Over The Road Driving Like?
The view from the CRST driver’s seat is unforgettable. Learn why more people are choosing to be an over the road trucker with CRST.
- A Life of Adventure
- You will experience the beautiful USA with the newest equipment in the trucking business. Our truck fleets have an average age of 18 months, making them some of the most comfortable and reliable you can drive.
- Opportunities for Growth
- With continued growth forecasted in the trucking industry, there is no doubt that this is the lifeblood of the American economy. Start earning immediately and enjoy opportunities for career growth when you drive with CRST.
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- When driving an over the road route with CRST, you can focus on what’s important – getting your freight from point A to point B, safe and sound. Our drivers enjoy our 99% no-touch freight and 80% drop-and-hook freight for the ease it provides them on the road.
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- CRST provides one day off per week for each week out, which allows you to spend time with loved ones. We also provide generous benefits so you can take care of the ones who matter most.
We know what we get with our Veterans – commitment, determination, and an all-around team player. In return, we make sure you get excellent pay, great benefits, and a team that supports you. Active military reservists and honorably discharged veterans receive a $500 bonus for your service to the country on top of any other bonus you are eligible for.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-271-6031
Pay & Benefits
- $1,000 sign-on bonus to start your driving career.
- 401K competitive match plan.
- Guaranteed home time; one day off earned for every week out.
- Affordable medical, dental, & life insurance.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- Longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Paid layover & detention
- World class lease purchase program.
- High tech trucks & equipment with an average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-778-0202
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Truck Driver Jobs in Ahoskie, NC
- Malone Powered by CRST: Flatbed CDL A Truck Drivers - Become an Owner Operator!
- U.S. Xpress: CDL Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!
- CRST Dedicated Services: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- Pegasus Transportation: Class A CDL Team Drivers - Consistent High Miles!
- CRST Expedited: Experienced Truck Drivers! 2nd Pay Increase This Year!