CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Jobs
Date: Oct 22, 2019
Location: Carmi, Alabama
Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food companies, is expanding their private fleet! Join our team and experience the Tyson advantage!
Tyson Foods provides CDL-A Solo OTR truck driver jobs that offer fantastic benefits and consistent pay!
Average 2,600 miles/week and $70K/year!
Take control of your time off the road with flexible home time that complements your lifestyle!
CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Jobs with Tyson Offer:
- Industry leading pay and benefits package
- Low cost comprehensive health plan (medical, dental, vision, Rx) less than $14 per week!
- Company matching contributions to 401K
- Company matching stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Layover/Detention Pay
- All single trips less than 500 miles are paid an additional $.03/mile
- All single trips less than 250 miles are paid an additional $.06/mile
- Vacation pay after 1 year on the job – 9 paid holidays at $130/day
- No touch freight
- Drop and Pickup Pay
- Safety Bonuses
- 68 MPH on cruise (new!)
Join the Tyson Journey – apply for CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Jobs today!
CDL-A Solo OTR Truck Driver Job Requirements
- Valid Class CDL-A in the state of residence
- Age 21 and over
- 9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months, or 1 year of experience within last 3 years.
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations