Truck Driver - Tanker Runs
Date: Oct 22, 2019
Location: Petrolia, Ontario
Owner Operators - Tanker Runs
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Novirtus Transport, is now looking for Owner Operators to run OTR runs.
- $5,000 Owner Operator Bonus
- Driver Referral Program
- Home Weekly
- Safety Incentives
- Fuel and Tire Discounts
- Vendor Services: Truck Insurance, Medical Insurance, Legal & Accounting Services, Truck Repair
- Family Environment
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select Sainte Therese Terminal 813, Anjou Terminal 814, Sarnia Terminal 815, or Oakville Terminal 816 when applying!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class 1 AZ License
- Minimum 1 (One) Year Tractor Trailer Driving Experience Required
- Clean Abstracts
- Passport and/or FAST Card if going into the U.S.