CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - Regional Route
Date: Nov 08, 2019
Location: Detroit, Michigan
As a Dedicated Truck Driver for this fleet, you will deliver retail goods from a distribution center to individual stores within the Ohio, Indiana and Michigan areas. The freight from the distribution center to the stores are all drop and hook. Deliveries are mostly Sunday through Friday. You will head home Friday late morning. Home time is 34-48 hours. Pay is a combination of pick-ups and drops, mileage pay, and there is the opportunity to earn performance and quarterly safety bonuses.
If you're a solid driver without safety issues and a history of on-time deliveries, this fleet is for you.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- $1,300+ per week
- Pay Accelerators – earn up to 8 cents MORE per mile for your experience.
- Brand-new, modern equipment
- Top pay & home time
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Your Choice Pay Plan
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonuses
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Pet friendly
- Our smartphone app helps you do your job more efficiently
- 24/7 maintenance support
We've recently expanded our hiring area to include Detroit, MI, Dayton, OH, Fort Wayne, IN and Cleveland, OH (drivers who live within 50 miles of Hinckley must park at our dropyard there).
Truck Driver Jobs in Detroit, MI
- Malone Powered by CRST: Flatbed CDL A Truck Drivers - Become an Owner Operator!
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Hunt Transportation: National Owner Operator Flatbed Driving Job – Detroit, MI
- KLLM: CDL-A Truck Driver - Tuition Reimbursement
- U.S. Xpress: CDL-A DEDICATED & OTR TRUCK DRIVERS + OWNER OPERATOR OPPORTUNITIES