TEAM CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER-BASE PAY = $0.70 per mile
Date: Nov 14, 2019
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
TEAM CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER-
BASE PAY = $0.70 per mile
TEAM FLEET- 12 Months of Class A CDL Experience Required
Barr-Nunn Transportation is THE 14-year Top Certified Pay Carrier. All company drivers enjoy Practical miles paid, fantastic 401k Match, Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance, and 100% No touch freight.
New Driver Transition Pay
Team Driver = $2000 each 1st check PLUS $850 or $675 CSA Bonus each with Paid Time (Vacation) off after 30, 60 and 90 days (limited time)
We’ve earned a solid reputation over the years for being responsive to the needs of our people and leading the way to success. We offer greater pay, greater support and the best driving experience in the business.
2019-2020 Freightliner Cascadia Condo’s with 1500-watt inverters/refrigerators, microwaves, tv, cb and more
- Home every 30 days for up to 15 days (driver chooses how long)
- Solid Miles- No NYC or Canada
- 90% - 95% Drop and Hook Freight-
- $0.70/mi on Practical Miles (No hazmat starts at $0.65/mi)
- Pay Raise each year of 1 cent per mile after 1, 2 and 3 years with Barr-Nunn
- $0.04/mi Hazmat Premium Pay on all hazmat loads (hazmat not required for hire)
- $850 or $675 CSA Bonus each driver every 90 days & 1-day Paid Time Off
- 2-day orientation (Charlotte NC, Granger IA, Manchester PA, or Columbus OH) (Private Hotel Room-Breakfast & Lunch Provided)
- Free $10,000 life insurance for employees
- Paid Weekly (no hold)
- Paid Time Off Program 3-9 days every 109,000 paid miles. (cash-out available)
Call 888-999-7576 or visit www.barr-nunntruckingjobs.com
Truck Driver Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT
- System Transportation: Experienced CDL Truck Drivers Earn $61k+ Regional Routes in Salt Lake City UT
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers
- Quality Carriers: CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers
- John Christner Trucking: CDL-A Team Lease Purchase Truck Driver - $1.05-MILE BASE PAY!
- Earl Henderson Trucking: CDL-A Truck Driver - Train with Henderson!