Local Class A CDL Drivers Holiday Season
Date: Dec 02, 2019
Skyline Mail Carriers
Location: Everett, Washington
Skyline Mail Carriers, Inc. is an award-winning logistics company that has been contracting with the United States Postal Service for over 40 years. We operate a fleet of over 80 tractors and trailers in the Northwest. Skyline is currently one of the largest mail carriers for the USPS in the Northwest.
SMC is hiring qualified Local Class A CDL Drivers for the Everett area for our full-time driving positions for the holiday season. We also have openings for part-time and as needed driving positions. These are temporary positions for the holiday season but can work into permanent positions for the right drivers after Christmas. Our goal is to retain approximately 50% of the seasonal drivers after the holidays for permanent positions.
These positions will operate out of our Everett, WA location. The available schedules are swing and night shifts. Drivers will pick up and deliver U.S. Mail from local USPS facilities using tractors and 53ft trailers. Overtime work available if wanted. Opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Competitive starting pay is $21.89 - $28.20 per hour
- Company 100% paid Health Insurance for full time employees
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Offered
- Paid bi-weekly - Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- Home every day
- Dedicated routes
- No layover
- Safety bonuses and incentives based on history with the company and safety record.
- Class A CDL required
- Valid DOT Medical Certification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Clean 5 year driving record
- Pass a USPS background check
- Winter weather driving experience
- Willing to work extra shifts when needed
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers
Call Curtis or Dan at 253-874-7811
Or apply online below.
You may also visit us in person or fax us at 253-661-0340. When coming into the office to apply, faxing resume or for an interview you must have the following: a copy of your complete driving record that is no older than 30 days, your current medical card, driver's license and 10-year work history, make sure to have the addresses and phone # for your previous employment.
SKYLINE MAIL CARRIERS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SMC is a drug and alcohol free workplace and conducts pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
Local Truck Driver Jobs in Everett, WA
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- U.S. Xpress: TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS: $24,000 SIGN-ON BONUS PER TEAM- SPLIT!
- System Transportation: Experienced CDL Truck Drivers Earn $58k+ Regional Routes in Everett WA
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers
- Crete Carrier Corporation: National OTR Dry Van Driving Job – Everett, WA