CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers
Date: Dec 07, 2019
Hub Group Trucking
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Drive your future with CDL-A—Regional Company Truck Driver Position at Hub Group!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group’s Regional Opportunities. You’ll find high-paying truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent miles and more quality time at home.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
Average annual/weekly pay: $57,200 / $1,100
Average miles/week: 2,500-2,700
Home time: Weekly if requested or opportunities to run anywhere from 10-14 days
Earn more pay the longer you stay with Hub Group!
$2,500 referral bonus
Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
401k retirement plan
Paid time off
Start here. Stay here.
Hub Group is committed to taking drivers’ needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!
If you’re looking for route options that offer a work-home life balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
Minimum Driving Experience: 6 months
Age: 23 +
Truck Driver Jobs in Memphis, TN
- Bolt Express: CDL-A Truck Driver Needed - Midwest to Laredo
- Malone Powered by CRST: Flatbed CDL A Truck Drivers - Become an Owner Operator!
- Hunt Transportation: Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Memphis, TN
- Soar Transportation Group: New Sign-On Truck Drivers Class A Company Drivers
- KLLM: Class A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver \$5000 Sign On Bonus