Truck Driver Class A CDL Company Van
Date: Dec 31, 2019
Anderson Trucking Service
Location: Conroe, Texas
OTR COMPANY DRIVERS
VAN PAD WRAP
65¢ per mile on Average!
Great Options for Van OTR Company Driver Van Opportunities!
If you're looking to get to the top of your career, then check out the great Van OTR opportunities at ATS. We offer you a top-of-the-industry pay package combined with newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect and appreciation you've been looking for.
What Makes ATS Van OTR Company Drivers So Satisfied?
- NEW UPSIDE PAY: 23% or CPM - whatever earns YOU more!
- Per diem at no cost to Driver
- GUARANTEED home time every two weeks when requested
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned over 60 years
- Great career path options
ATS Van OTR Company Drivers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- Up to $3500 Sign on bonus
- 15% ‐ 25% Pay increase
- $1000 per week MINIMUM Guaranteed pay for 1st 4 weeks
- Pay increase and new incentives
- Flights/Car Rental, Single rooms and all meals at Orientation covered
- Minimum of eight months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months OR 12 months verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements
- Two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years
Truck Driver Jobs in Conroe, TX
- CRST Contractors: Team OTR Routes Available! Drive Lease Purchase Owner Operator!
- Hunt Transportation: Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Conroe, TX
- KLLM: Class A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver
- Bolt Express: CDL-A Team Drivers - Midwest to Laredo
- U.S. Xpress: Truck Driver Opportunities for CDL or Non CDL Holders - 4 Raises in 1st Yr & Paid Orientation