CDL-A Drivers: Oakley’s Dry Van/Reefer Wants You!
Date: Jan 13, 2020
Location: Lousiville, Kentucky
Oakley’s Dry Van/Reefer Wants You! Help Us Shape This Growing Division
You probably know Oakley Transport for being a premier tanker carrier. And we still are! But in 2020, we are looking to expand into more markets and meet more of YOUR needs through our growing dry van/refrigerated division. Our goal is to diversify our business so you have more choices, and more options for your own career path. At Oakley Transport, we continue to be a people company that happens to be in the trucking business. And we take our business seriously. That’s why we strive to honor our motto: “Where Trust Matters,” every day, in every way we support our drivers. From first phone call to the final dispatch in your career, each member of our team is here to support you every step of the way. And with our growing dry van/refrigerated freight base, NEW pay rates and extremely well-maintained equipment, you’ll feel like, and be treated as, the professional driver you are. So don’t wait – it’s a new year and the perfect time to Explore Your Opportunities at Oakley Transport!
Oakley Dry Van/Reefer Drivers Enjoy:
- Bring Your Experience and Earn Up To 50cpm!
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Drivers
- Mileage Productivity Bonus – Earn Up To 4cpm Extra Every Month
- Safe Driving Performance Program – Earn Up To 5cpm Extra Every Month
- Earn 1 Day Off for Every Week Out
- $300 Orientation Incentive + 2-3 Day Paid Orientation; Get In & Get Rolling!
- NO Touch Freight & Preferred Running Lanes East of Miss. River; NO NYC
- Average 2300-2500 Miles Per Week
- Driver Mentor Program
- Driver Retention and Driver Recognition Programs
- Volvo 630 Truck Governed at 68mph. APU/Inverter, Smart Drive, Toll/Scale Pass
- Premium Health Benefits After 60 Days – medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) w/ Company Contributions
- Rider Program
- 22 years of age
- 1 year professional driving experience within the last 3 years
- Willingness to obtain tanker and HAZMAT endorsements
- No tanker experience required
Oakley prides itself on daily operations that are continuously focused on bettering each driver’s experience. Don’t Wait. Call Oakley Today – Where Trust Matters!