CDL-A Truck Driver – 3CPM Pay Increase
Date: Jan 19, 2020
Southern Refrigerated Transport
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Our resolution this year is to put MORE MONEY in your pocket. At SRT we are keeping that resolution with a 3CPM pay increase on January 12, 2019. Combined with a new insurance package, drivers can take home approximately 11% more per year in 2019.
SRT Company Truck Drivers Receive:
- 3CPM PAY INCREASE
- 3rd pay increase since 10/1/17
- 3rd benefits cost reduction in 12 months (Up to $3k a year In savings)
- $1,000 carrier transition incentive for experienced drivers
- Weekly pay
- Unlimited earned home time
- Generous Bonuses:
- Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
- Placarded HazMat Loads: 5¢ per mile
- Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
- Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
- Plenty of miles every week
- Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
- IdleAir additions in progress
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k, paid vacation & paid holidays
- Pet & rider policy from day one
- And, more!
Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Take advantage of biggest pay raise in company history and start earning even more TODAY! Call to learn more and apply today.
- 21 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
- Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
- Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Truck Driver Jobs in Albuquerque, NM
- System Transportation: Experienced CDL Flatbed Truck Drivers Earn $60k+ OTR Routes in Albuquerque NM
- CRST: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- U.S. Xpress: Two Year Lease-to-Own: No Money Down, No Credit Check, No Balloon Payment, Walkaway Lease
- Pegasus Transportation: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- Soar Transportation Group: New Sign-On Truck Drivers Class A Company Drivers