Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Home Daily - Up To $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Date: Jan 21, 2020
Location: Jefferson, Georgia
Local Routes -- Home After Every Shift -- $4,000 Sign On Bonus
Sharp Transit, a dedicated carrier for one of America's top three grocer - ALDI. We are seeking Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our exceptional team in Webberville! You will be responsible for safely delivering grocery and perishable products to ALDI stores as scheduled and for safely transporting backhauls to distribution centers.
- Sign-On Bonus of $4,000
- Home After Every Shift
- Full Benefit Package including Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Safely operate tractor trailer while maintain the company's driving performance standards
- Load and unload cargo using electric pallet jacks
- Follow proper pre-trip procedures as required by DOT regulation 392.7
- Maintain and follow all proper delivery and pick up paperwork and procedures
- Maintain all DOT paperwork and qualifications
- Verify proper operating condition of equipment used
- Properly track and document activity log
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36-months and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12-months
- No convictions for 'serious or disqualifying traffic violation' within the last 3-years
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70lbs
- Strong work ethic
To apply contact our recruiting team at 863-307-5296 or visit http://sharptransit.com/careers/
Sharp Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Truck Driver Jobs in Jefferson, GA
- CRST Expedited: Get Paid to Drive and Travel Across the Country!
- CRST Contractors: Team OTR Routes Available! Drive Lease Purchase Owner Operator!
- CRST Dedicated Services: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- Bolt Express: CDL-A Company Drivers
- KLLM: Experienced Class A CDL Team Truck Drivers