Local Truck Driver Job in Allentown, PA
Date: May 02, 2020
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
TransForce is seeking full-time Class A tanker drivers in Allentown, PA
- $1,250 - $1,500 Weekly Average plus Benefits & Home Daily
- All Shifts Available
- 1 Year of Tanker/Tractor Trailer Driving Experience Required
Send Resume' to RED@transforce.com
***$500 Bring A Friend Referral Program***
TransForce offers home daily positions for experience Class A drivers making $1,250 - $1,500 weekly average. You do not want to miss out on these opportunities. Don't forget to ask about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k & more.
CONTACT OUR LOCAL RECRUITER TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 610-530-3196 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Allentown, PA
$1,250 - $1,500
All shifts available
1-2 Years of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?: