Dedicated Truck Driver â€“ Ford | Home Daily
Date: May 10, 2020
Location: Stockton, California
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $49,000 per year*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Paid based on a daily rate
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract â€” we donâ€™t lock you in, but youâ€™ll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driverâ€™s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 40 miles of Stockton, CA
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire
- Night driving is required
More Reasons Truckers Choose GP Solutions Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There wonâ€™t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. Youâ€™ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
â€œThe great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.â€ â€“ Steve Creighton
Truck Driver Jobs in Stockton, CA
- System Transport: Now Hiring TEAM CDL Drivers Earn $70k+ OTR Routes in Stockton CA
- U.S. Xpress: CDL- A TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS!
- Schneider: Class A CDL - Local Intermodal Truck Driver
- Marten Transport: Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs – $1,100+ Guaranteed Weekly!
- Gardner Trucking: Solo Home Daily Positions for Class A CDL Drivers!