National Team Dry Van Driving Job – Hartford, CT
Date: May 25, 2020
Crete Carrier Corporation
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Crete Carrier is hiring team drivers to join their national fleet. Drivers on this fleet can expect top pay and comprehensive benefits. Apply today!
- Starting Pay: $.58 per practical mile
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of our Teams average $168,000 per year
- Days on the road: 18-24
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Fleet Type: Team, National OTR
- Job Type: Dry van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing
- Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy
- 2 dogs or cats
- No-cost rider policy
- Increased cruise speed
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card required within first 90 days of employment.
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation’s largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Truck Driver Jobs in Hartford, CT
- CRST Contractors: Team OTR Routes Available! Drive Lease Purchase Owner Operator!
- CRST: More Miles and More Pay for Experienced Drivers!
- Hunt Transportation: Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Hartford, CT
- U.S. Xpress: CDL A Truck Driver - Northeast Regional - Home Weekly!
- Crete Carrier Corporation: Northeast Regional Dry Van Driving Job – Hartford, CT