Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver
Date: Jul 07, 2020
Location: Abbeville, Louisiana
Team truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload Division enjoy some of the fleet's highest compensation - $0.53 per mile* starting pay and an average of 5,500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. With 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook), you'll be able to keep the wheels turning on a predictable schedule as you rack up more miles and money than solo drivers. Enjoy your partner's company and split your miles, not your pay, when you start your Schneider Team truck driving career today.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Experienced Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $82,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500
Truck Driver Jobs in Abbeville, LA
- CRST Contractors: Drive Flatbed Your Way! Lease Purchase Owner Operator Jobs available!
- U.S. Xpress: Owner Operator Truck Driver Job - Sign On Bonus Available & Great Benefits!
- Action Resources: CDL-A Dedicated Team Truck Drivers
- Action Resources: CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Driver
- Dart Transportation: Class A CDL OTR Company Truck Driver