Class A CDL - Regional Truck Driver
Date: Aug 03, 2020
Location: Saint Joseph, Michigan
Get home weekly and drive within 700 miles of your park location as a Regional Van Truckload driver on this new configuration. Haul 98% no-touch freight in this CDL driving job, 50% drop-and-hook, with a predictable schedule. Earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay with a new pay increase, while averaging 2,000 - 2,200 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds - the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career as a Regional driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Regional driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500
Truck Driver Jobs in Saint Joseph, MI
- Bolt Express: Sprinter Owner Operator
- U.S. Xpress: CDL- A Experienced Dedicated Truck Drivers!
- Paschall Truck Lines: Class A CDL Company Truck Driver
- KLLM: Independent Contractors/Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Soar Transportation Group: New Pay Increase! Truck Driver Teams OTR Class A Drivers