Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - Jet-Set
Date: Aug 03, 2020
Location: Miami, Florida
Jet-Set Over-the-Road truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to one location across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time — travel days not counted against home time. As a Jet-Set truck driver, drive for 3 weeks, and then choose to spend 3 days at home and return to the same truck, or spend 5 days at home and return to an available truck. Earn up to $62,000 per year haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,200 miles per week exploring the country in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry’s most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
All Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Over-the Road Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set OTR truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500
Truck Driver Jobs in Miami, FL
- Schneider: Class A CDL - Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver
- Marten Transport: Truck Driving Jobs - Owner Operators - Earn up to $1.50 CPM!
- CRST International: CDL-A OTR Flatbed Owner-Operator Truck Driver Jobs
- Pride Transport: CDL-A Solo Company Truck Driver Jobs