Local Truck Driver Job in Gilroy, CA
Date: Aug 06, 2020
Location: Gilroy, California
TransForce is seeking full-time professional drivers in Gilroy, CA
- $25.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits
- 3rd Shift & Home Daily
- Touch Freight
TransForce offers steady work to our drivers. This position is 3rd shift with a start time of either 8:00 P.M. or 2:00 A.M. Drivers will be unloading with a lift gate and a pallet jack. Our Class A drivers earn $25.00 per hour plus drivers will be home daily. You will not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k, & more.
CALL OUR LOCAL RECRUITER MATT TODAY
APPLY NOW or CALL 209-815-9156 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Gilroy, CA
1 Year of recent experience
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Why work for TransForce?: