Home Bi-Weekly, National OTR Flatbed Truck Driving Job – Baltimore, MD
Date: Aug 08, 2020
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Hunt Transportation is hiring professional truck drivers to join their 14-day over the road fleet. Drivers on this fleet can expect top pay and bi-weekly home time. Apply today.
- Starting Pay: $0.52 -$0.55 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of OTR drivers average $81,000 per year
- Days on the road: 14
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type: Flatbed
Benefits of Joining Hunt Transportation
- Increased cruise speed
- Paid orientation
- Top pay certified carrier
- Short-haul compensation package
- Earn $35 for any trip with a loaded length of 350 miles or less
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Pet policy
- No-cost rider policy
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Stop & drop pay
- Stop pay has been increased to $30 per stop
- Tarp pay
- $50 for tarping and $20 for re-tarping
- Less than 20% of our freight is tarped
- Safety and productivity bonus
Hunt Transportation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate.
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
About Hunt Transportation
Hunt Transportation has a storied history, from hauling livestock in the early years to today as one of the premiere flatbed trucking companies. Hunt joined the Crete Carrier family of companies in 1999. Our truck drivers are among the best in the industry, exceeding CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute has also recognized Hunt as a Top Pay Certified Carrier. In addition to giving drivers the pay they deserve, we also offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, life, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing program.
Truck Driver Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- Paschall Truck Lines: Lease Purchase Driver
- CRST Contractors: Team OTR Routes Available! Drive Lease Purchase Owner Operator!
- U.S. Xpress: CDL-A Truck Drivers: 80% SEATED IN 3 DAYS!
- Roehl: CDL-A OTR Flatbed Truck Driver Job
- Crete Carrier Corporation: National OTR Dry Van Driving Job – Baltimore, MD