CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers
Date: Aug 15, 2020
Hub Group Trucking
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Drive your future with CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver Positions at Hub Group!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group’s Regional Opportunities. You’ll find high-paying truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent miles and more quality time at home.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Our high performers average $1,325 weekly and $68,900 annually!
- Average miles/week: 2,700
- Home time: Weekly if requested or opportunities to run anywhere from 10-14 days
- Earn more pay the longer you stay with Hub Group!
- Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
- 401k retirement plan
- Safety Bonus
- Paid time off
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we’ve created a Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first six weeks!
Start here. Stay here.
Hub Group is committed to taking drivers’ needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!
If you’re looking for route options that offer a work-home life balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum Driving Experience: 6 months
- Age: 23 +
Truck Driver Jobs in Memphis, TN
- Paschall Truck Lines: Class A CDL Owner Operator
- U.S. Xpress: CDL- A Experienced Dedicated Truck Drivers!
- Bolt Express: Company Team Drivers Needed
- CRST Contractors: Drive Flatbed Your Way! Lease Purchase Owner Operator Jobs available!
- KLLM: CDL-A Truck Drivers & Students