CDL- A Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers
Date: Sep 21, 2020
Hub Group Trucking
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
CDL-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver Opportunities at Hub Group
Looking for higher earnings for your CDL-A business and more home time to spend with your family? Hub Group’s Regional division for Owner Operators may be the perfect fit for you!
Get ready to start getting home more with Regional routes that come with fantastic pay. In fact, our Owner Operators average $202,000/year.
CDL-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver Advantages:
- Our top performers earn up to $3,350 weekly and $202,000 annually!
- Average miles/week: 2,700
- Home time: Weekly if requested or opportunities to run anywhere from 10-14 days
- No forced dispatch
- Passenger insurance
At Hub Group, you can leave infrequent home time and lower pay in the rearview. That’s because we know CDL-A professionals like you deserve better – and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you partner your business with the Hub Group family.
Feel less stressed and more fulfilled. Apply for Owner Operator truck driving opportunities in our Regional division today!
CDL-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- 23 years old
- Six months’ experience
Truck Driver Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- C.R. England: Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Account!
- Paschall Truck Lines: Southeast Regional Driver
- Pegasus Transportation: Class A CDL Team Drivers – No Experience, Earn up to $0.46 CPM!
- CRST: Class A CDL Team Drivers – No Experience, Earn up to $0.46 CPM!
- Bolt Express: Company Team Drivers Needed