CDL Truck Driver | Van Midwest Regional Fleet
Date: Sep 26, 2020
Location: Detroit, Michigan
As a Van Midwest Regional Fleet driver, you’ll haul largely no-touch freight to many of the same locations in the central part of the country.
You will get home weekly - typically for at least a 34-hour reset. We strive to get you home with a load so you'll know well in advance where you're going when you head back out.
You'll get our popular Your Choice Pay Plan™ so you can earn your choice of a quarterly bonus or quarterly pay increases up to our top rate.
You can add to your income as a Driver Trainer (as much $10k a year) or referring other drivers to Roehl, and we pay you for services many other companies overlook. Learn more about the extras Roehl pays.
Truck Driver Jobs in Detroit, MI
- CRST Expedited: Looking for Experience? Drive for CRST and Get Reimbursed for Tuition!
- Bolt Express: Owner Operator Drivers Needed - Straight Truck
- Paschall Truck Lines: Class A CDL Company Truck Driver
- KLLM: CDL-A Company OTR Truck Drivers
- Roehl: CDL Truck Driver | Flexible Home Time | Van OTR Fleet