OTR Truck Driver – Paid Apprenticeship CDL Training for Veterans
Date: Mar 10, 2017
Company: Melton Truck Lines
Location: Portland, Maine
MELTON TRUCK LINES WANTS YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR WINNING TEAM!
NOW HIRING RECENT GRADUATES AND TEAM DRIVERS!
Call a Recruiter Today 888-324-8215
- Type Of Runs: 48 States + Canada/ OTR
- Time Away From Home: 12-21
- Paid Orientation: YES
- Rider Program: 18+ All Year, Children 10 or Older During Summer
- Pets: 50 lbs or less dog *Some Restrictions Apply
- Ask about our sign on bonus!
- Recent Grads/No Exp: 41 cpm
- 3-12 Months Experience: 43 cpm
- 1-5 Years Experience: 48 cpm
- 5 or More Years Experience: 49 cpm
- Top Base Pay (Based on Melton experience): 54 cpm
- If interested in team driving position, please call 888-324-8215 for pay details.
BONUSES, OTHER PAY, MISCELLANEOUS
- Bonuses: YES
- Breakdown Pay: Varies
- Loading/Unloading: 100% No Touch
- Tarp Pay: $40 Per Load
- Extra Pickup: $25
- OD Pay: 8 cpm
- Canada/Hazmat Pay: 6 cpm
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Drivers must have the following CDL class(es): Class A
- Driver's minimum age required to work: 21 years old
- Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work: No Experience Needed
- If a driver has a DUI/DWI, how old must it be? At least 5 years ago
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years: 4
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years: 3
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton's gleaming fleet of 1,300 blue Kenworth trucks proudly serves customers from coast-to-coast and has been running more than 60 years with a reputation of excellence in the transportation industry.
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more.
Melton Truck Lines offers world class training to Class A drivers of all experience levels and is now hiring teams!
Did you stop driving but maintained your Class A CDL? Give us a call and we can get you back on the road. No flatbed or stepdeck experience? No problem! We’ll train you during our extensive orientation.
Get the successful career you want and the respect you deserve. Complete your application and join the Melton team today!
Don’t forget to ask about our limited time sign on bonus when you speak with a recruiter.